Saturday, May 2, 2009

Appreciating the Trees

I hope you look at the pictures in this post and scroll down to the previous post. I took similar pictures to show the greening of the yard, the blooming of spring in less than a week. Notice the amount of sky and space between the trees. There is probably a way to take a picture every couple hours over a week and make it into a movie. That would be really cool. Perhaps Jack could tell me how to do it.



People are coming to see the house nearly every day. Many are repeaters. Someone please buy this beautiful house on this beautiful yard. Don't you want to live in this garden?

As I write this I'm listening to Wangari Maatai, Nobel prize winner, on Speaking of Faith. She is speaking about how planting trees empowered women, saved the environment and replenished her country, Kenya. Check it out in the link.
http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/programs/2009/plantingthefuture/

No comments: