Friday, February 6, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

Ahhhhh... Friday. Over the weekend I'll have help getting the house ready for sale. For the past two days I've been working on Jack's room. He has so many projects and collections that he's built in his 12 years in that room. It was a hard job and still not done. But he's promised to vacuum even the dusty corners of the room once we finish his desk tomorrow morning.

Then I took a nice break today to have lunch out with my mom. We go to this nice bar/restaurant where my mom sits and I stand at the bar. I can't actually sit in a restaurant yet although my back is getting better. I had french onion soup, then a cafe mocha. Yum.

Although I think the house looks great in the snow, I'm ready for better weather. We NEED to have a garage sale.

No comments: